KeyLearning is mainly a distance learning service, but it can be easily adapted in order to support any type of learning, according to the client’s preferences and the educational objective. In case it is required to mix distance learning courses with face to face training (blended learning) or make the content available through mobile devices (m-learning) or several electronic devices (multi-device learning), KeyNorms is able to fulfill the expectations.
- KeyLearning is a package of e-learning services provided by KeyNorms. It consists of four separate autonomous services, each of which offers ideal solutions depending on the client’s preferences.
- KeyLive the ultimate synchronous e-learning service, provides the ability to organize and manage live electronic events and real time,
- KeyConstruct offers top-level asynchronous e-learning services, to which the participants have access 24/7 from any place around the globe with the use of our state of the art Learning Management System (LMS)
The most fascinating part is that e-learning courses, both synchronous and asynchronous can be delivered:
- Without any substantial extra cost for infrastructure or equipment
- With limitless choices concerning the time table and the content
- Without any prior experience
- Without limitations concerning the number of participants
- With the unstinting support of KeyNorms’ experienced personnel
Choose between KeyLive, KeyConstruct, KeyContent and KeyCertify